September is almost over, but there’s still time to get involved in Hunger Action Month! Take action, and help us fight hunger in Southern Colorado.
- Do you have dinner plans Thursday night? Stop by California Pizza Kitchen. Take this flyer, and they’ll donate 20% of your check to Care and Share.
- Become a monthly donor. Establish a monthly donation and be a part of our Feed Our Neighbors Circle.
- Go orange: organize a neighborhood food drive and ask for orange canned items (carrots, peaches, mandarin oranges).
- Sign up to volunteer, or stop by our distribution center for a tour.
- Click on the calendar below to see all of the different ways you can participate in Hunger Action Month and support Care and Share all year long!
Care and Share helps distribute millions of meals each year, but we wouldn’t be able to do it without you!