COVID-19 UPDATES -- The safety and well-being of our partner agencies and neighbors in need is top priority. Because we rely on your partnership, we’re taking several proactive measures and ask for your support. Here are latest partner updates with summary info and links for more information:
- April 1 - MASKS: Please wear masks any time you leave your home.
- March 23 - ASSORTMENTS: All assorted produce, bread, dairy, and pet food requests must be placed on Agency Express orders in the comments section. We will no longer accept “on the spot” requests at our dock for any items, and Regional Managers will no longer be taking orders via email or phone. All requests must be placed via Agency Express.
- When placing an Agency Express order for assorted items, please order as follows:
- Assorted produce: order in ½ tote or full tote increments
- Assorted bread: order in ½ tote or full tote increments
- Assorted dairy: order in gallon increments. Milk orders will be made up of pint and quart containers depending on availability. Indicate if your agency prefers white milk only; if no indication is made you will receive an assortment of what is available.
- Assorted pet food: order by the bag (each bag is between 30-50 pounds)
- March 16 - NEW PROCESS FOR AGENCY ORDERS: Care and Share is suspending Agency Shopping inside the Colorado Springs and Pueblo distribution centers until further notice. We are implementing alternative measures so agencies may continue to pick up food with outside greeters and online orders. *IMPORTANT*: We will have an assortment of perishable produce available for pick-up in lieu of Agency Shopping.
- March 13 - CLOSURES: Contact your Regional Manager immediately if your site plans to close or cancel deliveries and/or pick ups.