The Harvest of Love food drive is held the first three weeks in November each year exclusively within area schools. This food drive is our biggest source of donated food and also helps us to raise funds for our hunger relief efforts. This year, we are partnering with KKTV 11 News to make Harvest of Love an even greater success.
Yesterday, we hosted a panel discussion focusing on best practices and idea sharing to kick off this year’s Harvest of Love. We were so happy with the turnout and are inspired by all of the young and bright minds that are invested in our community.
- Cornucopia Award-Most pounds of food collected: Doherty High School (464,231 pounds)
- Elementary School Winner: Scott Elementary (58,568 pounds)
- Middle School Winner: Cheyenne Mountain Junior High (42,445 pounds)
- High School Winner: Cheyenne Mountain High School (192,287 pounds)
- Private or Charter School Winner: Imagine Indigo Ranch (13,012 pounds)
- Giving Goblet Award-Highest percentage increase over prior year: Falcon Virtual Academy