Find Food in Pueblo, Colorado
We can help you find food in Pueblo, Colorado.
Here in the Pueblo area, we have an extensive number of resources to help you get fed. Please note, at times these facilities may have to change their hours, so we strongly suggest calling first to confirm they will be open when you can visit.
Listed below are a few of the Pueblo area places to get help:
- Pueblo Cooperative Care Center has been fighting hunger by feeding hope for 34 years now! Each year, they help over 36,000 Pueblo County residents with food, clothing, medical prescription assistance, inner-city transportation, and personal hygiene essentials.
- Luv in Action is a food pantry on Spruce Street in Pueblo. They are open on Tuesdays, between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. by appointment only.
- Agape Fellowship Church Food Pantry is a mobile food pantry on the 4th Tuesday of the month at 11 a.m. They serve the people of Pueblo County.
- Located on 728 West 4th Street in Pueblo, Pueblo Rescue Mission offers food and housing and focuses on being a friend to the friendless, making a home for the homeless, giving hope to the hurting, and ministering to the least, the last, and the lost.
- The Pueblo Community Soup Kitchen is a Pueblo-area nonprofit that provides lunch and breakfast for needy families and individuals. They are open Monday through Saturday, 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Coming soon to the east side of Pueblo: Care and Share's Sunny Side Market
These are just a few of the options available in the Pueblo region. Contact information and full details are available through our site Pantry Locator, found below. Just type in your address and we will create a personalized list of what is available for you nearby, along with contact info and details.
Looking for food in your neighborhood? Enter your address below to find the food nearest you.
Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) provides grocery money for people who qualify.
The Emergency Food Assistance Program is a variety of food given monthly to individuals and families who qualify.
The Commodity Supplemental Food Program is a variety of food given monthly to seniors who qualify.
Frequently Asked Questions
Care and Share is a distribution center that provides food throughout Southern Colorado. Use the pantry locator above to find the food nearest you.
Type in your zip code in the pantry locator above. For more information about food, utility, and rent assistance, call United Way's 211 Helpline.
Please call 719-434-5723 to speak to us or click here. We can help. If your call isn’t answered, please leave a message and our team will return your call within 24 hours.