Court-Ordered Community Service Volunteer Orientation
Looking for how to get started with Court-Ordered Community Service? You're in the right place! You can help us keep Southern Colorado's regional food bank clean, safe, and operating smoothly.
- Download this form and fill it out.
- Then email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will also need to create an account on Volunteer Hub at https://careandshare.volunteerhub.com/
- Once the form has been emailed, and a Volunteer Hub account has been created, call (719) 418-4295 for a phone interview.
- Finally, watch our virtual volunteer orientation video below before arriving so you'll know what to expect.
- Shifts will be limited and you will need to sign up for shifts on Volunteer Hub. We will explain how to do this during your initial onboarding.