Court-Ordered Community Service Volunteer Orientation
Looking for how to get started with Court-Ordered Community Service? You're in the right place! You can help us keep Southern Colorado's regional food bank clean, safe, and operating smoothly.
- Download this form and fill it out. You can email it back to Wanda or print it out to bring with you.
- If you're emailing it, please be sure to save your information in the document.
- Then send it to Wanda: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Finally, watch our virtual volunteer orientation video below before arriving so you'll know what to expect.
- Start your first day Tuesday through Friday between 9 AM and 5 PM. After you begin, you can come in Monday through Saturday between 9 AM and 5 PM.
- You don't need to sign up for a shift. Come when you can during our business hours above.