2020-2021 Children’s Program Application
Care and Share Food Bank is seeking partners to help us decrease the number of food insecure children in Southern Colorado. Thank you for your interest in partnering with us. Beginning in the 2020-2021 school year, we are offering Send Hunger Packing, School Food Pantry, and a new Snack Program.
- Send Hunger Packing: approved sites will receive pre-packed bags of food to distribute to children for meals over the weekend.
- School Food Pantry: approved sites will set up a neighbor-choice food pantry while also having the flexibility to pack take-home bags of food for children who may not have a parent or caregiver to visit the pantry.
- Snack Program: approved sites will receive cased snack items to distribute to children after school. Sites have the flexibility to determine how and when to distribute.
HOW TO APPLY:
Sites interested in participating in Care and Share’s children’s programming are required to complete an annual application:
- Please download the application and save it to your computer.
- Fill out the PDF and save it.
- Review the application questions, dates, and Program Guidelines completely to understand program requirements.
- Care and Share may contact you with follow up questions as needed, and applicants will be notified of their status before the summer break.
DATES TO NOTE:
- Wednesday, April 1, 2020: Application Release
- Wednesday, April 15, 2020: Application Due to Care and Share
- Friday, May 15, 2020: Applicants Notified
Questions about Care and Share programs or this application may be directed to: Melody Dowell, Regional Programs Director, Melody@careandshare.org or 719-434-4676.